Add Mail Account
Select the settings icon on your home screen
- Select Mail
- Select Accounts
Note: If Accounts is not visible, click on Passwords and Accounts instead of Mail
- Select Add Account
- Select Other from the menu
- Select Add Mail Account
- Enter your account information: Enter your Name, Email & Password > Next
Configure Incoming and Outgoing Servers:
- Select IMAP (default) or POP according to your needs.
- Scroll down to Incoming Mail Server and enter all the relevant details, then do the same for Outgoing Mail Server, as in the screen below and then select Next.
- Host Name:
- Incoming mail server: has mail. before the domain name e.g. mail.example.com*
- Outgoing mail server: has smtp. before the domain name e.g. smtp.example.com*
- Ensure that Username is the full email address
- Username & Password are the same for both Incoming & Outgoing servers
Congratulations! You have now successfully configured your email account on your iPhone.