Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they will form a contract between us and you; the client acceptance of which is agreed from the moment the client signs our Website Agreement, Hosting Agreement or Support Agreement.
We have tried to keep these Terms and Conditions brief, easy to understand, and as straightforward as possible. If the client has any questions however, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The client (‘the Client’).
Us (OOWEBOO IT Solutions/OOWEBOO Web Engineers, and hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’).
The Project the body of work that is being undertaken, normally consisting of several connected parts, such as consultation, graphic design, website development and/or hosting.
THE CLIENT AGREES TO:
- Provide the Company, within a reasonable timescale, everything that is requested from the client to complete the Project including text, images and other information.
- Provide the Company with text and images in the format as stated below (see general).
- The client guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to us for inclusion in their website, or other design, are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, indemnify and defend us and its subcontractors from any liability (including solicitors fees and court costs), including any claim or suit, threatened or actual, arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
- Evidence of ownership or permissions may be requested by the Company.
- Review the Company’s work, provide feedback, and signoff approval in a timely manner.
- Make every effort to adhere to all agreed deadlines.
- Adhere to the payment schedule laid out on our prices page (https://ooweboo.co.za/pricing/) or agreed separately for bespoke work.
- Advise, in advance, of any confidential information to be presented by email, written, or verbally, between both parties. Also, for this to be marked as ‘confidential’ in thesubject of the email, or clearly on any written documents.
- Provide a minimum of 30 days’ notice in writing signed and dated should the client wish to cancel any contract.
- This quotation is valid for 30 days.
- Allocate up to 2 to 3 weeks for the specified development (up to 4 weeks for eCommerce websites). Once we have received all the content and images for the website.
- Once we have commenced with the website the maximum timeframe for the client to send all the content is 3 months. Failure to do so will result to a loss in the deposit paid.
- Our time frame commences ONLY once we have received all required information, images as well as the deposit amount.
- OOWEBOO will start with the website once we have received all the information and images required for the website.
- All content must be supplied in electronic format (via email, dropbox, WeTransfer, flash disk or CD/DVD) and not in scanned PDF format. Texts must be sent to us in Word format and images must be in a standalone JPEG, TIFF or PNG format.
- If a client requests that the design credit be removed, a nominal fee of 10% of the total development charges will be applied. The Client also agrees that the website developed for the Client may be presented in OOWEBOO IT Solutions’s portfolio.
- Any logins website admin, ftp, hands responsibility of website to the client.
- Security: OOWEBOO will not take responsibility unless the client chose a maintenance package.
- The client must ensure that there are no copyright infringements on content and images supplied, as the client will be held accountable for any infringements. OOWEBOO does not take any responsibility for spelling errors. Therefore, the client must ensure that a spell check is performed prior to submitting the content.
- OOWEBOO IT Solutions makes every effort to ensure websites are designed to be viewed by the majority of visitors. Websites are designed to work with the most popular current browsers (e.g. Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.). Client agrees that OOWEBOO IT Solutions cannot guarantee correct functionality with all browser software across different operating systems.
- OOWEBOO IT Solutions cannot accept responsibility for web pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after the website have been designed and handed over to the Client. As such, OOWEBOO IT Solutions reserves the right to quote for any work involved in changing the website design or website code for it to work with updated browser software.
POST PROJECT ALTERATIONS
- If the client requests design or content alterations to pages that have already been completed, new pages or different functionality other than that specified in the original quotation, OOWEBOO reserves the right to quote separately for these alterations.
- OOWEBOO cannot accept responsibility for any alterations caused by the Client or a third party occurring to the Client’s pages once installed. Such alterations include, but are not limited to additions, modifications or deletions. OOWEBOO may require a one-off Web Development charge before resolving any issues that may arise.
- Quoted prices are strictly calculated based on the client’s specifications; any changes to the specification might have an influence on the quoted price.
- 50% Deposit on acceptance. Balance on delivery. Please mail/fax proof of payment.
- OOWEBOO reserves the right to suspend any account without warning should payment not reach our offices on the due date.
- All website changes must be submitted within 2 weeks after trial. Should there be no response within the 2 weeks, the project will be assumed to be completed. Changes submitted after the 2 weeks’ time frame will be charged at R450 per hour/or part of hour.
- All prices exclude VAT.
- Please note that there is a renewal fee payable every year on the month of inception, this amount is payable only by EFT. Added to debit or invoiced.
FOR PAYMENTS VIA DEBIT ORDERS
- When the client is making a debit order payment; the website remains the property of OOWEBOO until paid in full.
- Our accounts department will be in contact with the client via email in the case of a returned debit order.
- A penalty fee of R100 applies and should be paid together with the outstanding amount via EFT.
- Should this penalty fee and outstanding amount not reach our offices before the next payment date, an interest rate of 2.5% will be levied.
SEO marketing cannot be guaranteed in any way. No business can guarantee any positions on Google. It is highly advisable to consider one of our SEO packages.
This marketing method will increase your website’s chances to display on the first page of Google.
OOWEBOO will not take any responsibility for websites published on other servers (any server other than OOWEBOO’s server). This includes hacking, downtime, restorations, backups, spam and email failure. Should OOWEBOO be requested to make corrections/updates/repairs it will be billed at our basic hourly rate i.e. R450 per hour.